India Says: Pak’s Tit-For-Tat Move Has Compromised Security Of 8 Officials

India Says: Pak’s Tit-For-Tat Move Has Compromised Security Of 8 Officials

by -
0 23
pakistan

04 November 2016: India has refused as “baseless and unsubstantiated” the accusation of Pakistan which eight Indian High Commission officials in Islamabad concerned in undercover work and “anti-Pakistan” activities.

The External Affairs Ministry Spokesperson, Vikas Swarup said that the allegations entitled as “after-thought’ and a “crude attempt” towards target them following a Pakistan High Commission staff of an organization pakistanwere arrested red-handed in spying.

In New Delhi, they have powerfully complaint the way in which photos and names of the eight officials- four hold political passports – were published, which compromised their safety.

According to the sources, External Affairs Ministry Spokesperson, Mr. Swarup stated that “We expelled only one person from India for anti-India activities. After that, Pakistan decided to withdraw on its own six of their staffers. And then they decided to put in the public domain details of eight of our diplomats and officials whose safety and security has been completely compromised. This is against basic norms of diplomatic practice and courtesy.”

It is learned that Pakistan has stated that the officials were caught up in “espionage, subversion and supporting terrorist activities in Balochistan and Sindh, especially Karachi, sabotaging China-Pakistan Economic Corridor, and fuelling instability in the two provinces.”pakistan

As per the reports, Mr. Swarup asked that whether the Indian official is being recalled, he said that “the government will take “necessary steps.” Again he added that “We expect the government of Pakistan to take all necessary steps to ensure the security and safety of not only these eight diplomats and officials but all the other members of the High Commission and their families while they are in Pakistan.”

In last week, India force out the Pakistan High Commission Official Mehmood Akhtar, he was caught throughout a meeting within two men which was passing on responsive documents towards him. Pakistan afterward recalled the six officials and announced to an Indian official, Surjeet Singh persona non grata. On 3th November Thursday, the country has pointed out the eight names of Indian saying that they were caught up in “subversive activities.”

External Affairs Ministry Spokesperson, Mr. Swarup stated that “Pakistan’s baseless allegations add to the risks to peace and security in the region emanating from Pakistan’s support to cross-border terrorism against its neighbors.”

NO COMMENTS

Leave a Reply